- August 14, 2021
- 3:00 pm
Online (Zoom), August 14, 2021, 15.00-16.30 (Romanian time, in Romanian)
In the middle of a global pandemic, we invite you to a practical discussion on why movement is important for our body and mind. The objectives of the workshop are
1) a better understanding of the connection between movement, physical health, and mental health;
2) a better understanding of the body-mind relationship and the way it is influenced by movement;
3) awareness of the negative effects of a sedentary lifestyle;
4) identification of solutions to increase the level of daily physical activity;
At the end of this workshop you will know:
- how to self-assess your level of physical activity according to their daily and weekly routine;
- if you are sedentary, inactive, or active;
- what is the impact of an active lifestyle on your short, medium, and long-term health and how to identify the risks you face by adopting a poor physical activity lifestyle;
- how to limit exposure to these risks;
- tips & tricks about the ergonomic layout of the workspace and of the workflow in order to increase the level of daily physical activity and preserve concentration and productivity.
The information provided is based on scientific studies, rules, and recommendations of the reference bodies in public health at the European and global levels.
Dana Odae graduated in Physiotherapy in Bucharest, in 2004. She started her career at the National Institute for Medical Expertise and Work Capacity Recovery. Dana developed a key interest in prevention with severe consequences of cases of easily avoidable work accidents. In the most recent part of her career, Dana focused on developing and implementing medical education programs for the prophylaxis of work pathologies for employees of multinational companies. The wish to specialize further in her field, le Dana to Brussels in 2017. She attended an inter-university master’s in Ergonomics and developed an educational program this webinar is a part of.